Simple content management for editors and developers
Easy to use. Open source. Designed to make content creation simple.
With BoomCMS you can
- Create and publish content in a true WYSIWYG editor
- Set role based permissions for colleagues and other authors
- Create and manage rich media libraries
- Create pages from pre-designed templates in seconds
- Manage cross site links and rapid navigation through feature boxes and filters
BoomCMS is used by: content teams in large corporations and public sector organisations; and small businesses and individuals.
The combination of powerful features, ease of use, and it's extensible design make it ideal for anything from small blogs to large corporate websites and intranets.
Simple content editing
Edit pages in-view with the WYSIWYG text editor
Advanced digital asset management
Enhance your web pages with images, video, and PDFs with the integrated digital asset manager
Comprehensive page management
Control your pages with the site overview and quick editing features
Powerful role based permissions
Manage your team's access to CMS functionality with the role based permissions system
Free and open source
BoomCMS is released under the MIT license and builds on the great work of the open source community
Built on Laravel
Built on the modular Laravel PHP framework means it's easy to add functionality or integrate with other systems